WinAura Software 6.2
(handplate and dongle necessary for use)
want the latest version, please contact your aura dealer .
This Windows program shows the colors of an aura around a person while they are in motion. The person places their hand on the aura sensor bio hand plate and immediately the world of aura colors can be explored. Winaura can generate a printout of the state of being with an analysis of the seen aura colours in a variety of languages. Display modes: Portrait, Whole body aura with seven chakras and upper half of the body, Seven chakra resonant and, Winstar view.
1. WinAura Sensor, key and software: Provided by Aura Imaging Systems, $6,200.
2. Computer: Any 300 MHz or faster Intel or AMD-based PC. With Windows 98. or newer, the faster the better. E-machines, www.e4me.com. The 2.8GHz E-machine is about $500. Add a monitor at about $100. For ease of use and best results use a computer with a serial port, a parallel port, and two or more USB ports. Fujitsu newer laptops may come with a serial a parallel and USB ports, we recommend the Fujitsu Life Book C2000 www.fujitsupc.com (877) 372-3473. Dell can make up a laptop that includes these ports or provide a docking port, which should include a serial port, and a parallel port (877)-345-5104 www.del.com.
If you have no serial port, you can use a USB to Serial converter from Sea Level 1 (864) 843-4343 www.sealevel.com "If you order one of these call us for instructions on how to install the Sea Level adaptor" Part # SeaLINK +232 p/n: 2105 or you can use a USB Serial PCMCIA card for a lap top Socket Serial I/O card (RS-232) PCM-SIO-SO2 from www.synchrotech.com/products/serial.html or Argosy SP 320-232 www.argosy.com.nl . If you do not have enough USB ports, you can use a USB hub to expand that to 4 USB ports and connect the printer, key, camera, and sensor (via USB-Serial adapter if needed) all into the Hub. Adaptors and Hubs from Keyspan 1-510-222-0131 www.keyspan.com, Vivid Communications 888-862-3292, or Belkin (310) 898-1100, Europe 44 (0) 16046783000. Or you can order a computer with WinAura installed, ready to run from us. Call for a quote as computer prices change often. There are many cheap Serial to USB converters we have not found any cheap ones that work.
3. Video camera: WinAura is compatible with most modem USB-port "Webcam" cameras. For good the creative Live Ultra for Laptops is www.creative.com or for a lower price www.buy.com A black background is best for the moving aura. The Logitech Quick Cam Pro 4000 camera will work but once it is installed you cannot use any other camera, as Logitech will put a virus type with the camera driver. Avoid the cheapest cameras, as their picture quality is often poor. Most video devices having a "WDM Compatible software driver" at least 640X480 Resolution will work. It will cost approximately $100.00.
4. Printer: For best results use an Epson. Canon, and Hewlett-Packard and most printers will work. Avoid cheapie models, but any printer that will print with your computer should work. The better printers have a higher dot-per-inch resolution that really helps with snapshot prints. The Epsons, being top-loaders, will be easier to print snapshots with. The Cannon ip 500 or ip5200 is our choice.
5. If you want to record to video tape (Optional) Computer to TV converter, the AverKey; (408) 942-2121, Fax 770-9901 www.aver.com. Or Tvator; (510) 770-1200 Fax (510) 770- 1288 www.antec.inc.com about $100.00 are recommended, and a VCR. If you get a computer with video out 1024 X 768 resolution and standard NTSC output you will not need the adaptor. Get the type you can plug directly into your VCR. At this time VCR is the only fast way to copy to video.
Recommended microphone is the PA-3 Super High Gain Microphone from www.supercircuits.com (800) 335-9777 about $10. To copy to CD or DVD contact the company you purchased your computer from. Copying to CD or DVD can be very slow and difficult. It may take many minutes to get the copy.
Features of the current version 6.2:
• Basic functions (regular aura display without all 7 chakras)
• Expanded functions (long text printout - showing seven chakras)
• Variation of repeat rate of hand plate information
• Aura 'phases in' when you put hand onto hand sensor
• Five different basic displays
• Interpretation of the aura by text printout, which also includes color display of the screen display of the aura
• Aura snapshot function which has almost photo quality
• Selectable quality and speed of graphic display
• Aura moves on the screen with head or body of the person who puts the hand on the hand sensor
• Body-Mind-Spirit meter
• Biometric thermal parameter used
• Text can be edited prior to printout
• Selectable short or long text printouts, with or without graphs
• Text printouts in different languages
• Table with the aura camera hand plate as well as with special Winaura hand sensor
• Holistic session shows Reiki and many other energy techniques in realtime with 2 people
Other easy-to-use features of Winaura:
Sit in front of the video camera:
Place your hand on the Bio-sensor…
The Biosensor measures your Electrodermal temperature and heart energy.
The data is processed and displayed as emotional responses as well as your state
The aura Image appears on the screen as an aura representation. It changes in relation to emotional, mental or physical fluctuations occurring within the person. Winaura adjusts the aura display to the movements of the client and is not static:
Clear overview with many functions on screen while working with the program
View the energetic status of inner organs
Have a printout of your data and pictures via your printer:
You want almost photo quality? With the settings of the start screen and the snapshot facility you can easily achieve this.
You want your aura being displayed with all chakras ? No problem...
The Winaua Start Screen offers many switches to adapt the settings
<<Back to main Equipment page
your own aura photo equipment can be arranged through
Phoenix Rising Now.
Give us a call at: 602.252.0321 or e-mail us at: